- The main play frame at The Magical Castle is designed for children aged 5 and above. When quiet, children under 5 may also use the main play frame if accompanied by an adult, however the slides are not recommended for this age group. Adults are permitted on the play frames for supervision and interaction with children.
- Only children aged 4 and under are allowed in the toddler area and adult supervision is required at all times. For children's safety, adults are encouraged to join their children on the play frames and engage in play.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision and behaviour of their children at all times.
- Older children are not permitted in the toddler area at any time, not even to supervise younger children.
- To reduce the risk of friction burns on arms and legs please dress children in appropriate clothing.
- Clothes with cords that could catch on the equipment should not be worn in the play area. Please ensure children are dressed appropriately for active play!
- No sharp objects, pens, belts with buckles, jewellery, hair pins, money, etc. may be taken into the play areas.
- The Magical Castle cannot accept liability for any personal property. Lockers are available.
- In the interest of safety, climbing on netting is forbidden and no objects must be thrown.
- To use the slides safely, always descend in a seated position with legs facing forward. Do not play in front of any of the slides exits.
- For hygiene and safety, adults and children must wear socks or tights on the play frame and in the toddler area. Socks can be purchased at reception if needed.
- Shoes must not be worn in the play area.
- The Magical Castle is cleaned and sanitised between play sessions and every night. Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area. Antibacterial gel dispensers are provided for you to use around the building.
- No food, drinks or sweets to be taken into the play area. No chewing gum in allowed in any part of our play centre.
- Only food and drink purchased at The Magical Castle can be consumed on the premises.
Magical Castle staff monitor the play structure and there is always a first aider on site. In the event you have a problem or any concerns, please talk to the Duty Manager.
The Magical Castle staff are on hand to ensure you enjoy your visit however, children are always YOUR responsibility and our staff are not here to supervise them.
Company Terms and Conditions:
By entering The Magical Castle, you are agreeing to abide by our Fair Play Policy. Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our staff by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behaviour. Please always supervise your children, all children entering the Magical Castle must be accompanied by an appropriate adult over 18 years of age.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to ask a personal ready admitted to leave without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.